Saturday, June 22, 2013

Gotta Make Her My Gurl

Ok before I begin
Let's jus agree that U can expect this from me
But good grief this chick here
I fear being in her presence
Only cause her "Perfect"ness scares me

Not scares me to the point where I'm cowarding away
But scares me 2 the point that if I miss a DAY without seeing her
We can concur that my world will be upside down
Because I've found something SO rare
I could never prepare myself 2 be without this goddess

SO modest 2 her greatness
As I state this
She will probably still never believe
What I conceive her 2 be
And 2 me that is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
Wit a style SO mean
Attitude SO sarene
Truly my queen 2 be
HOPEFULLY

See
If she were 2 come with me
I could guarantee that her life would be filled with happiness and jubilance
Whether its thick or thin I must endure
To ensure that this fact is true
I will do what I have 2 do

My heart is locked in on fulfilling her every want and need
I'm ready and willing 2 feed her with so much love
Ready to put all of my heart and soul
Into my goal
And that is to hold Ur heart in my hand
And make you truely understand that I can be Ur man

With one chance at romance
I will do all I can 2 to bag her heart
And make her an official part of my life
Through the strife
I must become triumphant
Come up short I can't
I gotta make her my gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment