Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No Pain No Pleasure: Chapter 1

    As the morning sun rose and filled the Atlanta loft, not only did it illuminate the room but it sheds light on all the acquired dreams and accomplishments of a westside Atlanta raised poet/writer. It underlined the struggle from the bottom of bottoms to the top of the booksellers charts.
    This rags to tags story belongs to none other than Andrele Driek. Andrele, who goes by the alias "Mel Thoughts", is the writer of the top selling series, "Sensual Subject." His latest installment "Sensual Subject: Ecstacy" was recently released and in just its second week is selling better than any of his previous work. With his series selling so well, on comes his popularity boost. Andrele has made many appearances on various tv talk shows and radio shows promoting his series and his new book. With this being so, Andrele hasn't been able to completely rest in weeks. So this rare occasion of him being home in his own bed was definitely refreshing.
    But this would be short lived as his phone begins to ring and his morning calls begin.
    "I guess this means YOU are allowing me another day...Thank YOU!!" He says as he reaches for his cell phone.
    "Hello...Talk to me..."
    "I know you're not still sleep...you need to get yo ass up!" the caller said.
    "Really? Why must you call me and harass me on my day off?" He replied. "Isn't it enough that you have to deal with me any other day...but now you have to call me on my day of freedom?"
    "Boy ain't nobody worried bout you...I'm worried bout this money to be made tomorrow..." the caller said.
    "Can we talk bout this later Mercy?"
    The caller on the other end of the phone is Tanya Mercy, Andrele's assistant and publicist.
    "Yea we can but we need to talk bout this ASAP..." Tanya said.
    "Thank you...Now get off my phone and let me rest." He said. "Don't you have anything to do with yo life?"
    "Shouldn't I be telling you that...I'm the one working for you." She said.
    "And that is what you are getting paid to do isn't it...So stop complaining!" He said jokingly.
    "I'm hanging up the phone now...Goodbye!!" She said.
    "I'ma call U la..." He begins before she ends the call.
    Today is a day of rest and relaxation for Andrele but being from the city of Atlanta that hardly ever sleeps actually having some down time would be hard to do. It would definitely prove to be hard for him as he suddenly picked up his phone and begins to call his friends from his old neighborhood.
    "Yea brah...what y'all gettin into tonight...oh y'all hittin the club...which one y'all goin to..."
    At that moment his door bell rang, which was odd because he had been on the road and no one, to his knowledge, knew he was home.
    "Yo hold up...somebody at my door..." he said as he walked down to his first floor.
    As he got to the door he asked for who was there and there was no answer, jus another knock. He opens the door and to his surprise standing there was a 5'5" brown skin goddess of a woman.
    "Drele, I've been tryna get back in touch wit you for the longest...what happened?" she asked.
    "Oh well...I been on the road...you know...uh promoting." he answered.
    "Well you here now and we have a lot of catching up to do..." she said.
    Then in that instant she took off her coat revealing her black lace lingerie, and as her coat hit the floor she politely invited herself in.
    Astonished in his own right he simply picks up the coat and hangs up the phone.
    "Lea...what are you...how did you know I was here?"
    "You act like I dont live right down the way..." she answered. "I heard your tv on and and just couldn't help myself."
    "What is this really about Lea?" he asked.
    "Shh...you doin too much talking...come here." she said as she pulled him onto the couch.
    She began to kiss him deeply as she made her way on top of him. His lips, then his neck, then his chest as she worked her way further. This in turn got what she wanted out of him. As he ran his fingers through her hair he begins to open up to her. He then stops her and flips her over to her back, taking off her lingerie and penetrating her body.
    In then out, out then in as he strokes her. She grips him tight as he works her body, moaning profusely into his ear.
    "Get It...Get It...Get It...ITS YOURS!!"
    An hour of their bodies twisting and turning and it had ended.
    "Damn girl...shit..." he said.
    "Thanks for the compliment I guess..." she said laughing. "Well I have to go..."
    "Wait...you dont wanna at least stay for breakfast?" he asked.
    "Maybe some other time...see you around..." she said.
    And with that she grabbed her coat and was out the door.
    "This day can't get any crazier than that." he thought to himself.
    But what he didn't know was that he was in for a much crazier day than that. This was ONLY the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment