Sunday, June 16, 2013

Perfect Picture

Visualize This!
A room filled with rose petals
Nice candle light
Nice slow music
To get the mood just right

Picture This!
Your favorite scent in the air
Your favorite candy on the bed
That whip cream I use
When I make U spread

Oh And What About This!
What about the bubble bath I ran for you
With yo favorite gellies
That soothes yo body
And gets you ready

Ready For What You Ask?
Ready for my smoove groove
That sends sensations through you
Got yo body quivering
From the things I do

Would You Like That?
Do you like the way that sounds
It would be better to see
Its better to witness this greatness
That you'll receive from me

So Do You Think You're Ready?
Are you ready for this love
Cause its the best
Cause I puts it down and nothing
And nothing less

So What It Is?
What is it gon be I know you thinkin bout it
So jus let me know
And you got it

No comments:

Post a Comment