Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hell Fire

ANGER RUSHES ME
From left and right
Anger pounding my mind and heart
Fire brewing in my sight

And the fire inside of me burns
It's burning so quick
80 degrees now
And it won't quit

What am I suppose 2 do
Burning now at 100 degrees
Wanting 2 leash out and say something
Among other things

I'm SO confused
Worrying what 2 do
Leash out
Or keep my cool

Well that's jus the thing
I'm tired of fighting my anger
Tired of holdin it back
Tryna be the bigger man
Tryna be a class act

But this s*** is getting strenuous
Fire's getting 2 large 2 smother
Building stronger and stronger
As I suffer and suffer

This s*** is making me CRAZY
I'm goin f****** INSANE
The more I try 2 deal with it
The more it wrecks my brain

Then tryna forget it
Only makes it worst
As it resurfaces
As though I've been cursed

I mean really
What am I 2 do
Continue 2 hide my feelings Or let them go and live anew

But would it really make things better
When I think this way it blurs
Cause this is messing with my heart and mind
My soul and all my nerves

The fire just takes total control
Controls my thoughts and actions
The fire makes me angry and evil
For it's sick satisfactions

Y R U STILL HERE?
GET OUTTA MY HEAD!
Fire burning so heavily
So Red

I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS
This hell I'm in
And jus adding 2 it
When I try 2 laugh and pretend

I must get away from the endless discomfort
How?
I don't know
It's hard 2 say
With this curse repeating itself so

Some how, Some way
I must overcome this hell fire
So I can live calmly
And receive the peace I SO desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment