Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bed Time Special

Luscious lips
Amazing hips
Dips my mind
Into some kind of trance
Watching you prance around
The sound of your sexy tone
Romes through my head
As I lay in the bed
Waiting upon the arrival
The arrival of the "Bed Time Special"
A big bowl full of the best
And I'm obsessed with finishing every lil bit
Till it ain't nothing left
I can't help myself
Because its SO great
Got me straight expeditious
Eating this delicious nutritious mocha/chocolate delight
Enjoying every single bite
Or shall I say lick
And every stick
Of my tongue
Time among time
In then out
Up and down
Till I've found
The sweetest spot
Until I've finished all I've got
And even then
I tend to beg for more
Pour more for me please
So that I may appease
This horrible hunger of mine
Do U Mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment