Thursday, August 1, 2013

Don't White Out (When He Returned... Reply)

In a moment of clarity in all sincerity I must say that I really do apologize
I apologize for leaving your heart in the cold
Now that I desire to hold it
My attempts are null and void
But I must commence 2 speak at my defense that U did not release your heart at my knowledge
See I do vividly remember things being wonderful
Beautiful vibes ascribed 2 our deep mental and physical attractions
Our actions spoke much as we created passion without a single sensual touch or meeting of the lips
Just sips of yo intellectually romantic juices of such
But in steps 2 advance the romance your steps became hesitant
Evidence of cold feet left me wondering
Wondering where your mind might be since "WE" was not something that was considered
So as your pen begins again remember that because of certain circumstances our stances on situations may be a little skewed
But also don't exclude the magic we created through verse
Dont construe this as rude and terse
You still captivate my mind with lines that complete my soul
Boldly taking me into another world
Gurl just don't let your mind forget
Don't white out

No comments:

Post a Comment