Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Runner

Pain...Pain...Go Away....U stain my eyes red...RED....RED....SO RED....mind lost and exhausted...RED RED RED...I hear U and I see U...RED...Mind sped up...erupted...corrupted...stuck in the battle...having 2 see U saddle up on Ur high horse...forced 2 live wit this pain...gain of being the one 2 blame....shame...same way I feel now I will always feel... filled out and sealed made out 2 U pain...what can I say...its like I can't get away from U...fucked...stuck...being a lesson in Ur book of ducks...The Runner....bearing all flaws on my back...but that's exactly the thing...This isn't my first time around the block...I've been down that road b4...as my feelings pour but for some reason this shit has been forced upon me...See one thing about me is Ima Lone Soldier...heart as cold as a cold shoulder...But as warm as a kiss on the shoulder, cheek, and lips...So why should my heart be put out and hung 2 dry...IDK why and I don't think I'll EVER find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment