Thursday, May 30, 2013

Please Better Me

Lord please forgive me for I have sins
My LORD my lies and deceit
Pile at my feet
And make it hard for me to walk
They stalk me
A hawk to it's prey
I lay open and oblivious
To this cycle of hell
Like a jail
But I can't seem to bail Myself out of this

Why must I suffer
When I'm ready and willing to change
Willing to exchange this life for another chance
To advance pass this mess that
I've dug myself into
I'm through with the tears Through the years that I've shed
And spread like the flu OOOO how the nausea bothers me so

As I let my feelings flow
I write to show
That though I've made these mistakes
My heart aches
And I want to do whatever it takes to start anew
And to add to that in fact I want to improve the areas I lack in
To end this tendency
To amend with a plee to the world that while my world twirls
From this point on the old me is gone
And that is how I will act upon any further situations

With these aspirations of mine
I hope to shine as bright as a light
Despite my dark past this I ask of you my LORD
Please award me with the strength to withstand
So that I may continue as planned to my glorious future
To you SIR I ask of this Please grant me this wish so that I may renew
Thank You!
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment