Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Always There!!

In thought of what I could do
To honor U
On this special day
A way to say that I appreciate U
A way to say that with what we've been through
I'm still here for U
A way 2 say that although we've had our troubles
U can still count on me
To be
The person U need
When U want 2 confide in someone
Or when U jus wanna have fun
And when U think everything is done
I'm that shoulder U can cry on
And help lift the ton off Ur back
When things stack up
And U don't know what to do
See who?
See me
Cause I can guarantee that I will be waiting and willing
I'm just really writing this cause I don't want U to forget that I still care about U
And have U on my mind all the time
With every line of that poem that I stroked
Was what I wrote directly from the heart
And don't forget that part

No comments:

Post a Comment