Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Apology

All I can do is say I'm sorry
I really am from the bottom of my heart
And the part that hurts me
Is to see U and kno that I've done the things I've done

Sun up and down
I've been around
Struting like a king
Doing my own thing
Basically not givin a damn about yo feelings

Dealing with me must have been hell
As I failed I
To fulfill yo needs
Thinkin about myself as yo heart pleads for attention
Not to mention the addition of me being a prick

But with every tick tock of my clock
I realize that I am TOTALLY wrong
And as I give U this apology
I would like to see things change between us
Thus with this I want to let U know
That I will show improve
I want us to move forward past this mess

Guess its up 2 U 2 accept this
I'm not expecting U 2 want 2 kiss and make up quick
But stick in there with me
And I guarantee that things will be different

No comments:

Post a Comment