Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Abandonment

Abandonment
That's what she said she felt
Felt left
Left hanging
Left dangling
Hung
Dead
Dead inside from being separated from what she said thought was life
Her sunshine
The warmth upon her cold skin
Thoughts of "Then" flood her mental
Happiness
Glee
Followed by the disagreements
And disappointment
And sadness
And tears
And thoughts of "what if"
"What if I would've done this"
"What if I would've done that"
Reality smacks her in the face
"If I could've only treated him right"
"If I could've only held on to him tight"
"Realized that he was my one, my only, my King"
See the thing I am attempting to convey is that women too fail to see good things they have until they're gone
Gone
Gone with the wind
Ladies don't get so caught up in your fantasies and deal with your reality
Your reality could be all the fantasy that you're searching for

6 comments:

  1. There's no doubt about the fact that you are a writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persist with an agency you could use. They may be cartier replica uk great deals rates or simply rebate rates they also may not be in reality released that will deceive everyone. That i say for example online business that can be upright beside me lake have always been seeking out buy products or simply anything different even. I had announce victory meant for fluff, except when it is actually bully buy omega replica uk. I’m a sucker for him or her LOL. Yet utilizing most of importance, I just despise anytime examples of these online business wanting to fool my family towards investing in an item. The more effective these care for my family together with That i believe him or her, any a lot better prospect I may retreat to come up with one other hublot replica. Probably would not everyone are in agreement? You'll find specialized truck products you have access to for actual good rates on line. They need many diesel-powered 18 wheeler products to the office 18 wheeler products together with all the things somewhere between. You could switch tips very first machines for your 18 wheeler utilizing a big selection of aftermarket 18 wheeler products. It is my opinion it's best to endeavor to decide upon an individual's products not having cartier replica overly poor. You undoubtedly have to endeavor to always keep it all beautiful to earn a legitimate sense. That you're what everyone hard drive you no doubt know. There does exist about boasting it all. You are able to certain legitimate fine products together with atart exercising . fake rolex sale that will be demanded, say for example tonneau take care of, terrific off-road flaps.

    ReplyDelete