Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dangerously In Love

See its set in my heart
I'm so in love wit U
Through whatever we go through
We will hold true cause you are a part of me
You set me free
I must decree
I can't do this thing called life without U here wit me
Got me wide open
Hoping to soak in the greatness that is U
Cause I'm dangerously in love wit U
And you can believe in me
I'll never leave
I'll relieve that burden that the past has left on yo soul
Consoling yo every emotion to the T
Just keep loving me
What we share means more than you'll know
But my goal is to show you how much you mean
How much this love means
A ring could not display
Day by day my love grows
And every day shows me that you are the one that I wanna spend the rest of my life with
So as I sift through our beautiful past to our wonderful present
My once hesitant steps turn to firm and deliberate
I'm ready for "US"
And thus I'm caught up in
The way I love U loving me

No comments:

Post a Comment