Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Love You!

What if I said I love her
How would she take it?
*shrugs*
Would she think about it first
Probably mistake it for "thirst"
Or probably take it in the worst possible way
But see what I'm simply tryna say is that I love the auroa that is her
The view of her
In wow of her
Lost in her rhythmic sway
Lost in her soft serene hey
Her smile like a ray of sunshine
Jus let me gaze in her beautiful gaze
A hazy daze baby
And it's not jus the physical
Her mind intrigues me
Her creative juices flowing as I'm going deeper and deeper
Swimming deeper and deeper
Drowning deeper and deeper
But I'm loving every minute of it
Every day spent of it
I grow more and more inclined 2 align my future with that of hers
I can jus see it now
Her first name mixed wit my last
First wife and last
First child and last
Forever even after we've passed
But all I'm sayin by this is "I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment